Case Study 1 – Major European based Pharma Client.
• Celtic Catalysts undertook a custom synthesis project of 1 kg of seemingly “easy” to prepare (achiral) compound.
• Client had already sourced the material from Indian and Chinese companies, but this had proved to be of inferior quality.
• Synthesis proved to be much more difficult than first anticipated.
• Using the various analytical techniques at our disposal we were able to develop a robust synthesis.
• Celtic Catalysts now provide multi kg quantities (>25kg orders) of this compound to the client.
• Celtic Catalysts currently working with manufacturing partner to provide client with large scale quantities(>100kg batches) to meet their longer term needs of this compound.